Search, in general terms, refers to the activities of finding meaningful information, out of countless accumulated information. It is classified into information retrieval and DBMS search, each with different features as described below. The method of search depends on the service characteristics, but difficulty still lies in getting technology in implementing servers, and developing/operating platforms. In Cloud Search, such difficulties can be resolved, with console setting for several options before API call is made. In addition, provided at a reasonable cost, Cloud Search can satisfy your needs, along with its quality service.
Information Search vs. DBMS Search
|Information Search||DBMS Search|
- Search by queries
- Original documents are mostly asymmetrical.
- Can search in details by analyzing search words and morpheme of the original document.
- Access to implementing a search server is difficult.
- Search by SQL inquiries.
- Original data are symmetrical in structure.
- Can search data that precisely include search words, only.
- More accessible than implementing and operating a new search server.