SLA(Service Level Agreement)
|Type||Measurement Time||Response Time||Monthly Availability|
|Customer Response||10:00~18:00||-||Within 4 hours||95%|
※ Cases below are not included to the time of measurement for service level:
- Suspension time of information system operation as previously agreed between the service user and the provider.
- Time required for maintenance of information system, such as system software update and scheduled change in information system.
- Time of errors occurred out of the service provider’s control, when:
- The user failed to previously notify the service provider of measures to take, like change in information system.
- They are out of the scope of duty and role of the service provider.
- It is not clear whether the scope of error belongs to the provider or the user.
- They are due to natural disasters or corresponding state emergencies.
- For system monitoring, support system resources monitoring and traffic-error monitoring.
- For technical support, the support is confined to the scope of agreement, such as basic programs like server OS and DB, and network.
- Do not support items related to web site development, including source code of homepage or data modification.
- Holidays refer to Saturdays/Sundays, public holidays, and ad-hoc holidays set by other ordinances.