In case the Gamebase authentication service cannot be properly provided, at the responsibility of the company, damages shall be paid as below.
|Over 99.0% but below 99.95%||10% of three-month average usage costs|
|Over 95.0% but below 99%||25% of three-month average usage costs|
|Below 95.0%||50% of three-month average usage costs|
※ Cases below are not included to time of measurement for service level:
- Suspension time of Gamebase as previously agreed between the service user and the provider:
- Time required for maintenance of Gambase, such as system software update and scheduled change in Gamebase
- Time of errors occurred out of the service provider’s control, when:
- The user failed to previously notify the service provider of measures to take, like change in information system.
- They are out of the scope of duty and role of the service provider, such as error in the external service providing OAuth authentication.
- It is not clear whether the scope of error belongs to the provider or the user.
- They are due to natural disasters or corresponding state emergencies.